PE and Sport Premium
In April 2013 the government announced funding for physical education (PE) and school sport. The aim of the funding is to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision. The school should receive approximately £9,340 per year.
How the money is spent is up to the school to decide in order to improve the quality and breadth of PE and sport provision, including increasing participation in PE and sport so that all pupils develop healthy lifestyles.
Sports funding is being used at Easton Primary school in the following ways:
- Staff training and attendance at county conferences
- The introduce of new sports to children over the next academic year
- Paying for coaches in sports to enhance teacher knowledge and to improve the provision for all out children
- Pupil participation in local tournaments
- Increasing the range of extra-curricular provision to engage more pupils in sport.
Each academic year we plan to audit our provision, identify and cater for gaps through partnership with schools in our academy.
To see how we have spent our PE and Sports Premium Funding and the impact that has made on our school, please see the Funding Agreements below.